Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Unknown Road to Seattle

My mother called me this morning as I was preparing breakfast. She wanted to talk to me about my Thanksgiving plans. I told her that I am planning to make creamed corn and ciabatta stuffing.

(Here's the recipe:)
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/ciabatta-stuffing-with-chestnuts-and-pancetta-recipe/index.html

Should turn out alright. Abby and I are going to Ross' house in Upper Queen Anne for the Thanksgiving feast tomorrow. I am excited to be a young adult in charge of a family-oriented holiday. Makes me feel like a real grown up. I'm happy that I get to spend Thanksgiving with transplants from the East Coast. I am attempting to make my own tradition with other young adults who are in my same boat.

The title of the blog is something I want to discuss in detail, and also have a discussion with other people for advice. Should I drive my car back to Seattle from Tallahassee, after I fly home for Christmas? There are a lot of pro's and con's. The biggest, for me, is just to have my car with me. It is disheartening when I want to explore the city, yet I don't always have enough money for the bus. However I need to learn to be more independent from cars. I do miss my little rascal.








No comments:

Post a Comment